Monday, July 7, 2008

"Weblogs in Education" Video

Will Richardson's video clip briefly summarized much of what was presented earlier in this morning's presentation. However, I was especially interested in the parent's comments about her ability to participate and become involved directly in her daughter's education. I have a small but growing Parenting Collection in my library and I allow parents to borrow books from our library media center's collection. Additionally I have current issues of parenting magazines in the main office waiting room with a sign informing them of the parenting collection in the LMC. It just seems like another way to get the parents involved in their child's education.

1 comment:

Karen Kliegman said...

Absolutely...many parents at my school read their child's blog and leave comments.